26 January 2010

Three little stars.

Apparently, this is what I do in math class when I can't seem to gather my thoughts correctly.

I know that I'm definitely not an artist... but hey. What can you do?

I also wanted to mention that I appreciate the nighttime a lot more than usual. And I know why.
The stars. I now go out in my backyard every almost single night, just to look for those three little stars. Ryan's belt. Because you're the first one to show me them. They serve as a purpose to remind me that you aren't as distant as you may seem sometimes, because you too can see those same three brilliant little stars. I think it's safe to say that they will always remind me of you. And that you really can find beauty in the simplest of things, especially nature.

"All this feels strange and untrue
and I won't waste a minute without you..."

1 comment:

  1. Just remember that stars and everything they represent are NOT visible when covered by clouds (physical, emotional or imaginary)

    ReplyDelete