13 January 2010

No stress, no stress, no stress.

Oh I know. Cliche Jesse McCartney lyrics as a title. But hey, we all have our weaknesses. And I would consider myself to be stressing out right now. I'm so ready for tomorrow to be over, and exams to be done with. I didn't do nearly as well as I would have liked, but I'm not going to go on a common rampage of how I wish I could've done better in school etc, etc. Because I would consider that a goal of everybody's at my age, and I just didn't achieve it. My fault. I'll gladly take the blame.

"I hope I see you soon. Because you are fond of me, and I am fond of you..."

Is it absolutely terrible to fall so quickly? I've been one to be known to fall fast, and to fall hard.. but this is all so new to me. And the fact that no one cares to understand how I'm feeling isn't helping at the least. Maybe it's because I don't know what exactly I'm feeling? I mean, it hasn't even been a month... I would never see myself feeling like I am now. It makes me sad sometimes, and makes me contemplate if my feelings are true, or if my hormonal teenage instincts are kicking through? I would swear on my life that it isn't, and that I really am feeling this way. But who am I to know? I'm still so young and naive.
I guess in the end it doesn't matter. I'm so intensely satisfied, I shouldn't have to worry about these emotions that have been meddling with my thoughts. The fact that I can bring out a side to someone no one else has ever seen.. a deeper & more thoughtful side.. makes me feel useful, and that I'm really not just this waste of space. I'm so determined to figure out this mystery, on my own. It makes me understand things so much more, and makes me feel that much more special.

But whatever. You know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment