19 January 2010

Let the rain fall down on me.





Dear Blog,
I've already written once today, but hm... this weather has really taken it's toll on me. It's bringing out all this unknown artistic-ness I wasn't aware I had. It helps me think more clearly, and puts me in the most paramount mood. And I'm pretty sure I'll go into an utter depression when it parts from me. But hey, I might as well enjoy it while I can. That's all I need to enjoy it for. Because in 2 more years, I'll be out of this disarrayed town, and somewhere with more purpose. With more beauty than just bright neon lights they decided to put in the middle of a random desert. Real beauty. I'll be somewhere where the people will be more thoughtful and kind, and giving to those around them. Somewhere where there is REAL weather... just not hot and hotter. That's all I have to survive. 2 more years, 2 more years, 2 more years....
Love,
Kati

No comments:

Post a Comment