27 January 2010

People

are so extremely and severely unoriginal.
I'm not one to say that I am original, because obviously I am not. Nobody can be completely and totally unique, because we all build off of one another, and learn from each other. We all have our own inspirations and aspirations. It's the way of the human mind. But people can at least make an effort, and not make themselves look like total mimics. I would like MY inspirations to stay my own, unless they've really affected you. I would like the things that I MYSELF do, stay that way.

I just hate when people are so unoriginal, and can't think for themselves. People are so caught up in the thought of fitting in that they forget to who they are and just become another counterfeit person. And it just makes me upset.

But my dad always said "Imitation the the best form of flattery."
I really wish I wasn't so "flattered". I wouldn't consider myself to be as great of a person as people always set me up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment