14 January 2010

Let's just get married.



Tonight, I say we just get out of this town,
Let's go to Seattle and watch rain fall on the ground
And on our tongues, "I love you's" run into each other,
But could I really trust her?
She said, "Hey, baby, baby boy, why you always look so sad?"
"You've got the whole world in the palm of your hand."
But it don't mean a thing if you're not next to me
I'm so sick, so sick, of just always dreaming....

I was feeling quite artistic yesterday. I guess it was the whole two minutes of rain this Las Vegas weather got to experience. It's sad when that much can inspire me. I need to get out of here. Only two more years? I'm counting down the days.

All photos taken & edited by me:

"This is because I can spell confusion with a 'K', and I can like it."

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"
"The truth is that I've never fallen so hard."
"That crooked smile of yours... it knocks me off my feet."
"I hope to see you soon. Because you are fond of me, and I am fond of you."
"I realized that your laugh is the best sound I've ever heard."
"Those three words I said too much... were not enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment