09 January 2010

Stolen.

These emotions are pouring out of me, sooner and faster than ever before. This is real. This is what I've been wanting almost all along. I had obstacles to overcome, tried new roads, had a few u-turns, and sped up a few times; but this is the journey I've always been wanting to take. And I didn't even know it.

Nothing can describe my happiness at this very moment. I know to some this may seem like nothing but deja vu, and that I'm just love-struck yet again. But it has to be different, because this is such a new feeling. I swear to you. I sit here, just thinking about everything: what was said, what needs to be said, what can be assumed, what other people say, mistakes that were made... just everything. And it brings me such a satisfied feeling. I guess it's safe to say that I honestly don't regret anything. I'm gracious of who I have become, and who I am becoming. I am thankful of the people that walked into my life, and the people who decided to leave. Also, the people I myself decided to leave. I am blessed to live a life where I don't have to worry about the basic necessities, because my family is so good at supporting me. I mean of course, life isn't "perfect". There's no such thing. I still have personal problems, and things that could be fixed. But it's pretty close to that feeling of perfection as you can possibly get.

And I leave this blog with nothing but a huge smile on my face, and his smell still lingering on my clothing.
Not in a creepy way though.

No comments:

Post a Comment