20 January 2010

You think that you've made a mistake.

"I wanna hang onto something that won't break away or fall apart, like the pieces of my heart."

Too much thinking for my liking. But what else can you do in the restless mind of an abnormal teenage girl? I don't like to be so pessimistic, but sometimes you need to be more realistic than everybody else. You can't keep your head in the clouds all the time. It doesn't get you anywhere. Happiness is only temporary, and it isn't optional.

I haven't talked to you in what seems forever. I miss you more and more every second, which is ridiculous on my part. I'm missing my best friend more than ever, but I won't get to see him for another six months at the least. I don't want to hurt anybody, but I have a feeling I will by the end of this week. Though you know what? I don't care. This is my life, it's a new year; I want change. So much already, so soon.. but I want more. I guess I'm really not making sense anymore, and this is more a rambling of my own uncollected thoughts. But whatever, I miss you. And you. And you're pestering. And you need to grow up.

"I can't take this anymore.
Because I know one day I'll see you walk out that door."

No comments:

Post a Comment